How to Input and Change Your Keyboard to Traditional Chinese with Pinyin Keyboard

Here I will tell you step by step on how to Input Traditional Chinese Language in your Android (Samsung) keyboard with pinyin keyboard (this is a long and weird explanation but yes.).

Step 1:

Click your keyboards settings on your keyboard~ (or search via settings, and just type language input, 都可以)

Step 2:
Click Language and types

Step 3:

Then click Manage input languages, I know in mine I already have Traditional Chinese included but if you haven't you can just click it and choose~

Step 4:
Next step is to choose the language that you want, because I want the Traditional Chinese, I choose the red one (notice the taiwan on the brackets). If you want the Simplified Chinese you can choose the one in green. If you choose Simplified it'll automatically be in pinyin keyboard.

Step 5:
And now to choose the Pinyin Keyboard~ you can just long tap the language input (the red dot). Then you can see these choices:

And just choose the Pinyin Qwerty keyboard~

And you're done!!
I hope this post helps you on changing your keyboard settings~
加油!加油!

Comments